Wednesday, June 30, 2010

finally!!

I finally found a second job! I have been looking for months now for A. A better paying fulltime job or B. A part time job to help out where this job cannot. I finally found a part time job that doesn't involve a lot of time. It's 1 day a week cleaning houses on the beach. Made decent money this past weekend and looking forward to doing the same. Now I just hope this oil doesn't screw this job up for me being that i'm cleaning beach houses on the gulf. So far we have only had tar balls so hopefully the tourist town has not yet died. Sounds a bit selfish of me considering what this oil is and can do but I have bills to pay so...however I do hope this oil crap gets fixed because we have had 1 bird wash ashore with oil so i'm slightly pissed about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment