This is my statement from my hospital visit. I have insurance and this is what it wont cover. Now, I am on a payment plan but I am now currently having to go see a chiropractor three times a week. Of course, insurance doesn't cover all that either. So, what do I do? I call and ask if there was any way to hold off the payments till december when I am done with therapy or lower the payment some bcuz I seriously make a tad bit above minimum wage and can't really afford $15 a month as it is. Not with a $700 house payment and a car payment as well as the bs bills that go along with them. Their answer? A big fat NO! I understand they want their money and I owe it but seriously? You can't work with me on this? They state the $15 a month is below the minimum amount they allow as it is and if I miss a payment I WILL go to collections. lame ass bitches! My insurance paid you cod sacks 20k and yet you're going to have a bitch fest over this? They say, we can cut you a deal and take 15% off if you can pay the total amount in 20 days. Hahaha really? I can't make a $15 payment what makes you think I can do the full amount? Oh well, they will take my $5 payments and if they cash it bitch you've accepted it! Fucking health care is ridiculous!

No comments:
Post a Comment